Neuer Betrug mit PayPal beim Verkauf

Hallo Forum!!

Wollte nur nochmal davor warnen dass neue Betrüger am Werk sind!!
In meinen Fall wollter jemand mein Bike nach !! NEUSEELAND!! Importieren. Ich sollte allerdings vorher per Western Union die Transportkosten bezahlen!! Netter versuch. Habe gelesen dass solche fälle schon bekannt sind aber nur nochmal zur erinnerung! Seid vorsichtig und nicht zu naiv!! :slight_smile:

In meinem Fall von : !!!

Paul Rhys Erueti

I just completed the transfer and you would have received confirmation from paypal… so i want you to send me the address where the pick up would be made and i made an additional payment of €920 for the shipping agent pick up fee and i am sure you noticed that, according to paypal’s policy you’ll have to send the extra amount to the shipping company headquarters through westernunion or easily do it online (www.westernunion.at) using your credit card and then send the westernunion money transfer information to paypal for verification, so the transaction can be finalized… Here is the info you need to send the fee to the shipping agent through westernunion…
Angie Cole
610 N 11th Ave.,Philpot,Kentucky, 42366, United States.
I will advice you to check your inbox or spam/junk folder for the paypal confirmation email in one of these folders…
It’s nice doing business with you.

Eigentlich ist es kein Betrug mittels Paypal, sondern wie üblich eine Zahlung über Western Union, wobei die Paypal-Transaktion nur ein Ablenkungsmanöver darstellt.

Der Absatz ist ja der Brüller schlechthin:

„…you’ll have to send the extra amount to the shipping company headquarters through westernunion or easily do it online (www.westernunion.at) using your credit card and then send the westernunion money transfer information to paypal for verification…“

It’s nice doing business with you.

auch nicht schlecht ist - und wieder zwei grosse player im money buisness die fusioniert haben - klar die western quittung paypal schicken :slight_smile:

gruß