Kann mir bitte jemand DAS übersetzen *gggg*

ich versteh’s einfach nicht… ist das ein R1-Sondermodell mit Features, wie wir bisher noch nicht kannten???

[url=http://www.motoscout24.autoscout24.de/ger/public/detail.asp?ts=7859905&fromlist=1&id=r3pbin4bt&language=ger]http://www.motoscout24.autoscout24.de/ger/public/detail.asp?ts=7859905&fromlist=1&id=r3pbin4bt&language=ger[/url]

LG da ratlose Harpyr

eine r1 mit kickstarter brülllllll

es gibt schon schlechte übersetzungsprogramme.

aber so ein schlechtes wie der verwendet hat muss man erst mal finden…

ciao chris

den oberschenkel möcht ich sehen der die r1 ankickt! :slight_smile:

mfgmax

loooool

ich brech gleich ab !

der typ gibt an in berlin zu wohnen und dann eine fonnummer aus wer weiss wolol aber schön zu lesen… hat wer ihn schon berührt?

g

also ein berliner pole, der einen nicht zurückverfolgbaren telefonanschluss über die kaiman-islands und GUS hat…

nein, berühren werd ich ihn sicher ned… obwohl der preis schon verlockend wäre…

wenn ich jetzt böse wär, würde ich den werbeslogan von polen tourismus zitieren… ok, ich bin böse: „kommen sie nach polen - ihr motorrad ist schon da!“

lg. da harpyr
stefan

übersetzt (im google)
klingt im englischen ein bisserl logischer als auf deutsch… lllloooollll
kickstarter, pfffff.

gruß,
daniel

TEXT:

I hurried to buy from this bicycle last year when I heard first around it, unfortunately I only enough time had place break-down miles on it (that really bores). This bicycle is absolutely babied by the break-down period, tacometer never saw more the than 6. 000 revolutions per minute been. I was pulled actually over once for going ALSO SLOWED down on the highway! It is has kept garaged and is rather much identical, to which you would roll starting from a looking room soil in 2004. I was freed from the large ugly fendor, the share come, when you can see in the pictures. The sentence was installed vocationally at a shop. Otherwise the bicycle is unchanged and is in it original factory state is. It has still the factory warranty, when nothing was waived. It is well for, it also was driven since last driving season ensured. This is its chance, much money on one fo the best bicycles on the road, and him to save, already an excessive babied had, the break-down in such a way on it you places, do not make does not have too! This bicycle is ready for the road. Please you affect me I on hurried to buy from this bicycle last year when I heard first around it, unfortunately I only enough time had place break-down miles on it (that really bores). This bicycle is absolutely babied by the break-down period, tacometer never saw more the than 6. 000 revolutions per minute been. I was pulled actually over once for going ALSO SLOWED down on the highway! It is has kept garaged and is rather much identical, to which you would roll starting from a looking room soil in 2004. I was freed from the large ugly fendor, the share come, when you can see in the pictures. The sentence was installed vocationally at a shop. Otherwise the bicycle is unchanged and is in it original factory state is. It has still the factory warranty, when nothing was waived. It is well for, it also was driven since last driving season ensured. This is its chance, much money on one fo the best bicycles on the road, and him to save, already an excessive babied had, the break-down in such a way on it you places, do not make does not have too! This bicycle is ready for the road. Please you affect me on

hauen sich sicher genau so ab wie wir bei der deutschen übersetzung…

is einfach genial, so a übersetzungsprogramm (wo ned nach sinn, sondern nach worten übersetzt wird).

lg. da harpyr

grins

ich sach imma, ist dein mopped grad gestohlen, ist es sicher schon in…

der tel nummer?

vorwahl ist klar… aber woher das andre?

interessehalber

gooooooogle… is immer wieder lustig dort was zu übersetzen!!
aber die R1 als fahrrad zu bezeichnen is auch nicht schlecht!!

lang lebe google!!

gruß,
daniel

es gibt ja sooooo vieles zu wissen ggg

will ich es ja auch WISSEN! g

durch ein automatisches Übersetzungsprogramm gelaufen ggg

lolwech habe mich erdreistet dem freundlichen herrn (aus berlinpolenlondon) ein mail mit einer anfrage zu schicken

antwort:

> Hi there,
> We will do like this you willsend me 50% of the money so i can reserve the
> bike to you, after that i will send the bike with DHL you will have it in
> 24-48h, after you recive it and see that everythink is ok you will send me
> the rest of the money.
> Do we have a deal ?
> Please reply soon.
> Have a nice day!